We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us attract, educate and win clients for our new city data tool, Witan.
Who we are
Mastodon C are agile big data specialists. We are a cutting-edge company, known for being innovative as well as ethical. We provide data science consultancy services to both the public sector and commercial companies. We offer them the open source technology platform and the skills that help realise the potential of data to solve major challenges. The focus of our work is applying data to areas that have a positive impact on the world.
You will be supporting lead generation, customer education and awareness building. Primarily for our new product Witan, which uses big data and analytics technologies to improve city and community planning.
Your focus will be an inbound marketing approach that has content and client education at its core.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Developing written, visual and video content
- Promoting content through social media and paid channels
- Optimising content and web pages for search
- Managing automated marketing workflows
- Analysing marketing performance
- Finding creative ways to tell our story and explain our products
You will also help out with events and support the marketing needs of our commercial team.
Your work will involve analysis, desk research, copywriting, visual design, campaign planning and campaign delivery using our HubSpot marketing platform.
You will work day-to-day with our leadership and commercial team to understand what our clients need and how marketing can support Mastodon C’s goals. You will also work with our data science and engineering teams to understand how our products are developing and share their expertise with our clients and community.
Who you are
Our ideal person for this role will:
- Be excited about the potential for applying data to solve important issues in the world
- Have 2+ years experience in marketing SaaS (software as a service) products
- Be able to demonstrate an inbound digital marketing campaign that brought new leads to their current organisation or a client’s organisation.
- Be actively developing data analysis skills
- Have experience of distilling market insights and early adopter feedback to support product development
- Have good copywriting skills, in particular the ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical readers
- Bring a creative flair to both content and marketing campaigns
- Be detail-oriented and accurate in their work
- Have experience working with a digital marketing platform (such as Hubspot) or a social media publishing platform
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with technical teams
- Be keen to work collaboratively
- Have the drive and ambition to develop their skills and ensure our marketing campaigns achieve their goals
Salary and work environment
This is a full time opportunity, paying £23K-£26K + profit share. We are based in Bermondsey, London.
We’re happy to discuss part-remote or part-time arrangements if those are important for you.
We’re a small, consultative and interactive team, which means that every member has a big influence on how things run and has a lot of control over the way they work.
If this looks like your kind of a role, please contact us at email@example.com with a CV and we’ll talk.
Please note that you need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
No agents please.
Share this article