We have a lot of conversations with people about their SEND systems. Here are some of the things we’ve been noticing recently and can help you with. Get in touch
- Covid means that referral numbers are up/down/other but different than before
- How can we reduce the need to send children to schools in other local authorities?
- How can we create inclusive places for children so that they don’t have to move schools outside of key stage transfer years?
- How can we intervene early to keep children with additional or special needs in mainstream schools?
- How do we know if the data we have is good enough to help us?
Email us if you’d like to know more.
Share this article