This is an exciting role supporting a growing startup, based in central London. This person will be responsible for supporting the sales, business development, and client relationship activities of the company. They will work primarily with the CEO, who is a recognised leader in data science and big data technology, which will provide great opportunities to learn about and become part of the UK technology startup community. This role is fixed term for 1 year, with a possibility of extending if sales go well.
responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing content, including proposals, case studies, and blog posts, under the CEO’s strategic direction and supported by other senior staff
- Supporting ongoing client relationships and identifying opportunities for future work
- Supporting lead generation, for example creating mailing lists, researching potential clients, and arranging meetings
- Managing sales logistics, for example conference attendance, arranging and supporting meetings
- There is considerable scope to take on greater responsibility for higher level lead generation and sales conversion activities as skills and understanding develop
The ideal candidate will be a confident speaker and writer, comfortable both in a more casual startup environment and building relationships with senior stakeholders and possible customers. They will be self-motivated, energetic and outgoing. They will be excited about our company’s mission to apply data for social, environmental, and business impact, and keen to learn the ropes of a startup through supporting our commercial development.
We are happy to consider part-time or flexible working proposals.
Get in touch with us via email with a cover letter and cv.
Share this article