This is an exciting opportunity to change the trajectory of a growing startup, based in central London. This person will be responsible for growing the pipeline and closing sales to support our target of doubling our run rate by the end of 2017, and for bringing our new city data platform, Witan, fully to market. This role is fixed term for 1 year, with a possibility of extending if sales go well.
responsibilities will include:
- Growing the sales pipeline through both outbound lead generation activity and pursuing inbound leads
- Maintaining and upselling within existing client relationships
- Building new relationships with potential clients and partners
- Working with more junior team members to rapidly research and evaluate sales and product development opportunities
- Writing sales and marketing materials and proposals, in particular driving a product-based marketing approach for Witan
- Negotiating and closing sales
The ideal candidate will be experienced and comfortable in a mixed consultancy and product sales setting, ideally with data technology experience. They will be excited about our company’s mission to apply data for social, environmental, and business impact, and keen to make an impact as a leader in an exciting startup.
We are happy to consider part-time or flexible working proposals.
Get in touch with us via email with a cover letter and cv.
Share this article